Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tove Styrke - Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You



Swedish artist Tove Styrke has just unveiled the music video for her critically acclaimed new single "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You", directed by Slobodan Zivic. The single was co-written by Calle Ask, who also produced the track with additional production by Johan T Karlsson (Familjen). Having released her self-titled debut album in 2010, her new single "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You" marks Tove Styrke first new single in nearly 3 years and her first proper step into the worldwide spotlight. Pushing the boundaries of modern pop with a distinct edge laden with infectious melodies, bombastic syncopation, and razor-sharp lyrics that place her in a category all her own.

"Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You" is available on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke

No comments:

Post a Comment