Friday, February 9, 2018

LKA - Let's Take It Back

Finnish singer/songwriter and producer Laura Kaarina Autio, aka LKA continues to roll out one top-notch electronic pop gem after another and her latest offering, "Let's Take It Back", is no exception. The track was produced by Jake Alder and co-written with fellow Finnish popstress and longtime collaborator HANNAH, who together also moonlight as a songwriting and production duo under the name, Sky & Fey Music.

Speaking on the track, LKA says:

"Because we live in a world that is so success-oriented, the pressures that we put on ourselves can sometimes get a little out of hand. A lot of us have a tendency to push way too hard at some point, and that's why I wrote this song, as a little reminder to myself and to others as well. Small children really know how to enjoy the simplest things, like watching a truck pass by or playing with mud. Honestly, I believe it can do a lot of good to try and see the world from the viewpoint of a kid. There's nothing wrong with working hard, but when what you're doing turns into an odd sort of obsession, you can easily begin to lose touch of what actually matters. I wanted this song to have a carefree feel to it, and I'm super happy with the production that Jake Alder came up with. My teammate HANNAH and I had a great time working on the vocal production, and I'm also really happy with the mix and master by OmniSound Productions. I feel like everyone who was involved in this track really brought it to life!"

Listen to "Let's Take It Back" below.



"Let's Take It Back" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/lkaofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment