Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Raye - Alien

17-year-old South London-based R&B/pop singer/songwriter Rachel Keen, aka Raye who recently signed a record deal with Polydor Records has today unveiled her brand new single entitled "Alien", produced by Chris Loco and featuring a guest verse from Avelino. The track serves as the follow-up to her previously released single, "Flowers" and her critically acclaimed debut EP, Welcome To The Winter, released late last year.

"The song represents how I dream to feel about someone in the future, but that someone is non-existent or hiding right now - which is why I call them my 'Alien'." Raye explains. "The alien in my song is the change that I hope one day someone can show me. I have such a cold rational way of thinking about love and sharing happiness, but this song is almost like a dream I would have. Someone coming along to redefine my perspective. Alien had to be the perfect word to describe this whole feeling, because the whole idea is so alien to me.".

Listen to "Alien" below.



Premiere via DIY.

https://www.facebook.com/arayeofcolours

No comments:

Post a Comment