Sunday, July 19, 2015

Jordan Corey - Focus

24-year-old Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Jordan Corey has recently unveiled her new single entitled "Focus", co-produced by Ian Sloane.

In regards to the single, Jordan wrote on her Facebook page:

"What I love about *Focus* is that it came out of nowhere, when I least expected it, much the way life happens to us everyday. Last year when I began writing this track, I was dedicated to becoming a better version of myself; a happier, more loving, more creative human. After countless sessions, abundant literature, and late night conversations with wise friends and strangers, I began to find my truths. And in that journey, I realized that the best version of myself came through when I was living presently, that is what 'Focus' is about."

Listen to "Focus" as well as her cover of RAC's "Hollywood" below.




"Focus" is available now on iTunes and on Bandcamp.

https://www.facebook.com/jordancoreymusic

1 comment:

  1. now that's future soul. great track, strong lyrics.

    ReplyDelete