Wednesday, June 29, 2016

CAPPA - Mad About U

After having just recently shared the music video for previous single, "I'm Good", 24-year-old Nashville-based indie pop artist Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA returns with her brand new single called "Mad About U", a bass-driven pop anthem with a bold hook backed by synth melodies that ride the line between electronic and hip-hop.

Speaking on the track, CAPPA tells V Magazine:

"I love this song. I'm really interested to see what people will think of it because it's a little different for me. It's a bit more R&B driven, I guess, in terms of the way the drums are. The overall vibe is a little bit more urban feeling. But I've been getting into a lot more music in that urban scape recently, so I'm really excited about this. I'm interested to see what people think because I really want to play more with those vibes. It's just about being addicted to someone you know is bad for you. My favorite line from it is 'Sipping poison...' Just those two words. That made so much sense to me because I feel like so many people are just like, 'Well, I'm going to try this even though I know it's bad for me.'"

Listen to "Mad About U" below.




"Mad About U" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment