Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ofelia K - I Love My Lawyer

Having just last month lent her sweet, angelic vocals to "Fakin It, a collaboration with Kaskade and Felix Cartal, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Ofelia K now returns with her new single called "I Love My Lawyer", a bold and compelling offering which once again sees her setting her sights on capturing the public's heart in a way that only Ofelia K can.
"I Love My Lawyer" also serves as the third single following "Cinco" and "Bad Boys" to be lifted from her forthcoming sophomore EP, due out later this year via South By Sea Music.

Speaking about the track, Ofelia K. says:

"'I Love My Lawyer' is about an unlikely, deep connection with another person. The song is a sheep in wolves clothing…fun and brave, but sad and desperate underneath. It’s quite crazy, and risky, which excites me."

Listen to "I Love My Lawyer" below.



"I Love My Lawyer" will be released on June 24th.

Premiere via Interview Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/heyofelia

No comments:

Post a Comment