Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Isaac Cavallaro (feat. Zefereli) - I Will Not Let You Down

Following on from the success of his first two singles, "Stolen Moments" and "My Darling", Australian drummer/producer Isaac Cavallaro returns today with his long-awaited third offering called "I Will Not Let You Down", a lush and atmospheric slice of indie electronica featuring the golden voice of Brisbane singer/songwriter, Zefereli. Between travelling and playing drums on cruise ships, Isaac has found his rhythm amongst a global scene. The result: a strong, driven track boasting an intriguing composition that evokes calypso sounds of the Caribbean and a modern soundscape with auto-tuned vocals and futurist textures.

"Overall the track is fairly important to me as it's the first time I have really invested this much energy into a song," Isaac says. "It captures a fairly significant chapter in my life where a lot seems to have changed for me fairly quickly and things only look to be speeding up. I feel everyone can relate to times where life opens and closes doors at a rate that in a years time you find yourself in a location you could not have predicted, and yet it feels strangely familiar and totally uncomfortable at the same time."

Listen to "I Will Not Let You Down" below.



"I Will Not Let You Down" will officially be released on November 10th, but in the meantime you can download the track for FREE via Isaac Cavallaro's Soundcloud.

Premiere via Beautiful Buzzz.

https://www.facebook.com/isaaccavallaro

No comments:

Post a Comment