Friday, January 27, 2017

Elin Rigby - Bad For Me

Having spent most of her time last year in the studio working on new music, emerging Swedish pop newcomer Elin Rigby returns today with her new single called "Bad For Me", which sees her adopt a slightly darker, more honest sound to reflect her new musical path.

"I've always tried to find happiness; it’s never come natural to me", Elin says. "I thought I could find it in other people, in a drink, in hitting rock bottom so I could feel that I’ve come up again. But after all these years, I found it in quite an easy way in my music and eventually in myself."

Listen to "Bad For Me" below.



"Bad For Me" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/artistelinrigby

1 comment:

  1. awesome song! thanks for letting me know a bit more about Elin too, I can relate to that searching

    ReplyDelete