Friday, February 3, 2017

Betty Who - Some Kinda Wonderful

25-year-old Australian-born popstress Jessica Anne Newham, better known as Betty Who, has today released her undeniably infectious new single called "Some Kinda Wonderful" which also serves as the third single following "Human Touch" and "I Love You Always Forever" to be lifted from her forthcoming sophomore album, The Valley, due for release on March 24th via RCA Records.

Speaking on the track, Betty Who says:

"'Some Kinda Wonderful' was one of the first songs I wrote for my album that I knew would make the cut. I left the session so excited about the song and that feeling has yet to dissipate."

Listen to "Some Kinda Wonderful" below.



Pre-order The Valley on iTunes and get "Some Kinda Wonderful" plus 2 more tracks instantly.

https://www.facebook.com/bettywhomusic

No comments:

Post a Comment