Friday, April 14, 2017

LPX - Tremble

Following her critically acclaimed debut single, "Tightrope", released earlier this year, LPX, otherwise known as the new solo project of Lizzy Plapinger, who's also 1/2 of indie-pop duo MS MR and co-founder of Neon Gold Records, now returns today with her second offering called "Tremble", a compelling alt-pop anthem which was written, produced and recorded all in one day while she was in Nicaragua with her friends Joe Janiak and James Flannigan (who also produced "Tightrope").

Speaking on the track, LPX told Interview Magazine:

"This song caught me at the peak of my fragility in the throes of an exhaustive relationship I wasn’t yet brave enough to remove myself from. For the first time I was able to actually be honest with myself about the situation, what I wanted, and what I needed to say. I poured every last drop of juice I had into it, embracing every fracture, squeak, and ache in my voice. After we recorded ‘Tremble’ I wasn’t able to speak for a month. I've never poured myself so wholly, physically and emotionally, into a song. It's one of my favorite things I've ever made."

Listen to "Tremble" below.




"Tremble" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/IAMLPX

No comments:

Post a Comment