Friday, December 1, 2017

New Music Friday #36


1. Alayna - "Bliss"


2. Alina Libkind - "Out Of My Head"


3. Baby Ariel - "Aww"


4. Cazzi Opeia - "Wild Ones"


5. Eitch - "Retina"


6. ÊMIA - "Everybody's Lost"


7. Eryn Martin - "Wait"


8. Georgi Kay - "Guilty Pleasures"


9. Gold Fir - "Sirens"


10. Hannah Lucia - "Your Love"


11. Haley Vassar - "I Know I Shouldn't (Dark Side)"


12. I Am Willow - "Colourless"


13. Illyin Pipes - "Daylight Confidant"


14. Kayls - "Porcelain"


15. Leeyah - "Love You Till You're Gone"


16. Lolawolf - "Baby I'm Dyin'"


17. Madi Rindge - "Perfect"


18. Maleia Bisera - "Heights"


19. Mavi Phoenix - "White Polo"


20. O-SHiN - "Walking Water"


21. Oili - "Yomm"


22. Pillars - "The Pugilist (Crazy)"


23. Praa - "Modeling Clay"


24. Raindear - "Diamonds In My Chest"


25. Samsaruh - "Beautiful Killer"


26. Sasha Sloan - "Runaway"


27. Sea Rae - "Wait For It"


28. Sølv - "Under My Skin"


29. Taylor Grey - "Poison"


30. TIANI - "All of Me"


31. Y.A.S - "Chasing the Dragon"

No comments:

Post a Comment