Friday, August 3, 2018

Emma Zander - My Generation

Originally hailing from New York but now based in Los Angeles, pop artist Emma Zander, who first came to our attention last year with her debut solo single, "Pioneers", is back today with her latest offering called "My Generation." On "My Generation," Emma's lush, textured vocals overlay forward-thinking pop production to create a punchy and addictive listen. It's a tongue-in-cheek yet jarringly relatable pop anthem for the millennial generation.

Speaking on the track, Emma says:

"Writing 'My Generation' was so fun and organic. The song makes you wanna dance, but is inherently dark. Lyrically, I wanted to bridge the gap between self-awareness and self-obsession. In the song and the video, I'm addressing what's fucked up about my generation - while proudly acknowledging the fact that I'm a part of it."

Listen to "My Generation" below.




"My Generation" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The New Nine.

https://www.facebook.com/EmmaZanderMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment