Friday, January 18, 2019

Cally Rhodes - Like I Used To

Following a string of successful singles released last year such as "Anyone But You", "System" and "Your Place", Welsh singer/songwriter Cally Rhodes, who was recently named Best Artist of the Year 2018 by BBC Music Introducing in Shropshire, returns today with her first offering of 2019 entitled "Like I Used To." Flickering between pop, R&B and dance universes, "Like I Used To" is an honest and memorable pop song that addresses moving on from a past love, and effortlessly showcases a deep emotional depth atop an on-point contemporary production which perfectly compliments Cally Rhodes' truly stunning voice.

Speaking to the motivation behind the track, Cally says:

"'Like I Used To’ is about realising you're no longer in love with your ex and coming to terms with it."

Listen to "Like I Used To" below.




"Like I Used To" is available now on iTunes.

Follow Cally Rhodes on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment