Saturday, June 21, 2014

Oh, Be Clever - Lost You



Following the release of their impressive first two singles, "My Religion" and "Next To You" (video below), emerging Salt Lake City-based electronic pop duo Oh, Be Clever, comprised of vocalist Brittney Shields and multi-instrumentalist Cory Scott Layton are back with their brand new single entitled "Lost You". According to an interview conducted earlier this year with GroundSounds, Oh, Be Clever will release their highly-anticipated debut EP later this year. In the meantime, "Lost You" is available now on iTunes.

In regards to their new single, Oh, Be Clever's Brittney Shields has this to say:

"Lost You is a snarky song about a back and forth relationship I was in for about 4 1/2 years. It's my way of admitting that I totally messed up and I finally accept the realization that it’s really over….again. I think people know how it feels to go back and forth and back and forth with another person. It can be exhausting! Performing this song is HIGHLY cathartic for me, as one could imagine."



https://www.facebook.com/OhBeClever

No comments:

Post a Comment