Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Krysta Youngs - Xanax (A Love Song)

Emerging Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter (and Berklee College of Music graduate) Krysta Youngs, who has had her music featured on hit television shows such as MTV's The Real World, Lalaloopsy and Keeping Up with the Kardashians has just unveiled the music video for her new single, "Xanax (A Love Song)", directed by David N Donihue. The track also serves as the first single to be lifted from her forthcoming Prescriptions EP that will be will released at the end of September.

Speaking with ReviewFix.com, Krysta says:

"'Xanax (A Love Song)' is the most personal song on the EP and the song that really defines me as an artist. When I was eight years old I had my first panic attack. As a child I didn’t have a label for what was happening to me, I just knew that every time I experienced it, it made me sick and I felt unsafe. It wasn’t until I turned fifteen that my doctor gave me a prescription for Xanax. I remember taking it for the first time and feeling an overwhelming sense of relief. I realized that Xanax could be used as tool to overcome my anxiety while dealing with the deeper issues through therapy. Xanax truly is a love song to myself and it’s message is that we all have a safe place inside ourselves if we’re willing to find it."

Watch the video for "Xanax (A Love Song)" below.



"Xanax (A Love Song)" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/krystayoungsmusic

33 comments:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. buy xanax online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can contact us to sell your second-hand luxury original watches ikinci el saat alanlar at their value and in cash, ikinci el saat and you can have the right to get a price from us as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!
    This post is very useful for me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy Ksalol 1mg
    is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy Clonazepam 2mg tablets Online belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. It's used to control seizures or fits due to epilepsy, involuntary muscle spasms, panic disorder and sometimes restless legs syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The total daily dosage should not exceed 5 tablets. VICODIN HP 10 mg/660 mg: The usual adult dosage is one tablet every four to six hours as needed for pain. The total daily dosage should not exceed 6 tablets.The usual adult dosage of 750 mg vicodin is one tablet every four to six hours as needed for pain. The total daily dosage should not VICODIN ES 7.5 mg/750 mg: The usual adult dosage of vicodin 750 mg is one tablet every four to six hours as needed for pain. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. The medications available on the website are of the best quality and are sold at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The website sells various types of medications that are useful for the treatment of different health issues such as physical pain and insomnia issues.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the most important pieces of knowledge for me is this. I also enjoyed reading your article. Thank you for sharing! Buy Tapentadol Online can be purchased online for the treatment of both acute and chronic pain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the most important pieces of knowledge for me is this. I also enjoyed reading your article. Thank you for sharing!
    Tapentadol can be purchased online for the treatment of both acute and chronic pain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seeing your informative blogs is something I really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The company's socks are made from high-quality materials, such as Coolmax, which is a moisture-wicking fabric that keeps your feet dry and comfortable during long rides.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a well-known anxiolytic drug that is typically used to treat anxiety and alcohol withdrawal. It comes in Tofisopam 50 mg and 100 mg tablets and must be taken in doses ranging from 50 to 300 mg three times each day for a maximum of 12 weeks. You can choose to get generic Tofisopam tablets at a lower cost in place of name-brand ones. Additionally, buying Tofisopam online (without a prescription) or over-the-counter with a doctor's prescription is quite easy and quick.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Artvigil is a drug widely used in the stimulation of metabolism. The tablet prolongs the production of neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine, which are responsible for concentration, memory, positive mood, and mental activity.

    ReplyDelete

  17. Explore our website, onenoblepharma.com, to learn more about our diverse portfolio of pharmaceutical products, ongoing research and development, and the difference we are making in healthcare worldwide. Join us in our mission to create a healthier future for all.

    ReplyDelete

  18. I gained much unknown information, the way you have clearly explained is really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete