Friday, May 25, 2018

Linney & Kinetic Assembly - My Kinda Lover

Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Linney and Kinetic Assembly, a cutting edge American production duo whose previous credits include superstar recording artists such as Miley Cyrus and Depeche Mode, have today shared their new collaborative single, a cover of Billy Squier's "My Kinda Lover" from his triple platinum selling 1981 album, Don't Say No, which reached #45 on the Billboard Hot 100. Approved by Mr. Squier himself, Linney and Kinetic Assembly have taken the original and successfully reworked it to create a bouncy and undeniably infectious synth-infused electro-pop anthem that is sure to get your body moving.

Listen to "My Kinda Lover" below and in case you missed it, also be sure to check out Linney's two previously released singles, "The Hurt" and "Outta My Heart".





"My Kinda Lover" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/linneyofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment