Sunday, July 1, 2018

In Case You Missed It... #MusicVideos

Here are 34 brand new videos worth checking out from some of our favorite artists.

1. Alaena - "I Get My Way"


2. Ay Wing - "Ice Cream Dream"


3. Barkley - "3AM"


4. Bergmann - "Pay Attention"


5. Betty Who - "Taste"


6. Black Honey - "I Only Hurt The Ones I Love"


7. Charli XCX - "5 In The Morning"


8. Charlotte Cardin - "California"


9. Clea - "Cool Days"


10. Dorine Levy - "Haz"


11. Dossey - "Heartbeats"


12. Evan Giia - "I Don't Like Ur Friends"


13. G Flip - "Killing My Time"


14. Grace Ackerman - "Faith"


15. HANĀ - "Traitors"


16. Hatchie - "Bad Guy"


17. Hello June - "Mars"


18. Inanna Sarkis - "No Beauty In War"


19. Ivory Layne - "Committed"


20. Jain - "Alright"


21. Jetta - "Hangin'"


22. Laye - "Goldfinger"


23. LOA - "Funeral"


24. Mags On Earth - "Crybaby"


25. Mitski - "Nobody"


26. ORKID - "Obvious" (Lyric Video)


27. Raja Kumari - "I Did It"


28. Róisín Murphy - "Plaything"


29. Ryder - "Sade"


30. San Mei - "Wonder"


31. THRILL YOU KILL YOU - "Never Even Really"


32. TS Graye - "MY2"


33. VenessaMichaels (feat. Effy & Outlaw The Artist) - "Ridin' The Waves"


34. YUAR - "Exhale"

No comments:

Post a Comment