Thursday, July 18, 2019

Tei Shi - Red Light

After sharing with us "A Kiss Goodbye" early last month, Colombian-Canadian artist Valerie Teincher, aka Tei Shi, is back to give fans another glimpse of what to expect from her upcoming sophomore album by today releasing her new song titled "Red Light," which puts her silky vocals front and center and is a lesson in silky, smooth R&B goodness.

Speaking on the track, Tei Shi says:

"'Red Light' is about a few different relationships in my past - some romantic, some in the work space - that made me feel helpless and powerless. I spent a lot of time in dynamics with close people in my life who didn't encourage or empower me but thrived in making me feel small. The song is about learning from these dynamics, earning more respect for myself and knowing better in the future. It's kind of a diss track, but also on my end it's about letting go of that frame of mind."

Watch the lyric video for "Red Light" below.




"Red Light" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Follow Tei Shi on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment