Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Joel Compass - Forgive Me



London-based R&B singer/songwriter and producer Joel Compass has just unveiled the music video for his new single, "Forgive Me" scheduled for release on April 20th.

According to a post made on Joel Compass' facebook page, "Forgive Me" was a song written about a 'series of unfortunate events' or a series of fall outs, always for the same reason. About people knowing that they were in the wrong but acting as though I was in the wrong, eventually taken to breaking point and telling myself that I didn't need anyone like that in my life. They're left looking like liars trying to forgive me for something we both know I didn't do and I'm left forgetting who they even were.

Pre-order "Forgive Me" on iTunes. (UK)

https://www.facebook.com/joelcompass

No comments:

Post a Comment