Thursday, August 25, 2016

Alo Lee - Greener

Previously based in London but now currently residing in Colorado, rising songstress Alo Lee has just recently unveiled yet another smooth and sultry R&B-infused single called "Greener", in which she sings about men who've taken her for granted in the past, and by the time they realize it it's too late. Produced by Deverano, the two have also worked together on several more tracks off an upcoming EP, which she says is "coming soon".

Speaking on the track, Alo says:

"Unfortunately, I've been cheated on in a lot of my relationships. Fortunately, I've found a way to turn that heartbreak and anger into music that other people can listen and relate to. I find that most of my music is about being pissed off with men. I literally have no idea what I’ll write about if I ever find a decent guy- ha. I’ve found that when people cheat, it almost never has anything to do with the person they're with not being 'enough', even though we’re always left feeling that way. It has more to do with that person’s ego and wanting to feel desired. Nine times out of ten, they come crawling back because they realize that the grass wasn't greener on the other side. And by that time, nine times out of ten I’ve already moved on. That’s what I wrote this song about. No one should ever feel like they're 'not enough' - you are enough."

Listen to "Greener " below.



Premiere via BreatheHeavy.com.

https://www.facebook.com/aloleemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment