Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SVĒ - My Religion

Following on from her previously released singles, "Talking To The Walls" (2013) and "Riot" (2014), Brooklyn-based pop artist known simply right now as SVĒ has just unveiled her brilliant new single called "My Religion", which was produced by Kyle Patrick and serves as the title track taken from her long-awaited debut album scheduled for release on June 30th.

In an email to Popjustice (who premiered the single earlier today) SVĒ explains:

"The track is about having something that you believe in so whole heartedly that it becomes your religion. In a way, making this album has become my religion."

Listen to "My Religion" below.




Pre-order the album on iTunes and get "My Religion" as well as "Riot" and "Talking To The Walls" plus 2 more tracks ("Evaporate" and "Screaming In Your Bed") instantly.

Premiere via Popjustice.

https://twitter.com/svemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment