Thursday, June 18, 2015

Effie Liu - Getaway

Following on from the release of her previous two singles, "Wings On Fleek" and "What Do I Hafta Do", Brooklyn-based electro-pop artist Effie Liu (formerly known as Bebe Panthere) returns today with her summery new single entitled "Getaway", produced by Woodro Skillson and Dahlquist.

Speaking on the track, Effie Liu explains: "'Getaway' was born after a House of Cards binge. I was sitting in my living room afterwards thinking to myself how easy it is to find parallels in reality after watching a show like that. I think sometimes we get consumed by our issues and I just want to say that it's okay to ask for help!" Listen to "Getaway" below.



"Getaway" will be released on June 30th. Pre-order on Amazon/Google Play.

Premiere via Complex.

https://www.facebook.com/wteffie

No comments:

Post a Comment