Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Philco Fiction - June 17

Norwegian duo Philco Fiction have today unveiled their newest offering called "June 17", which serves as the follow-up to their previous single, "Bodies" released earlier this year.

Speaking about the track, vocalist Turid Alida said: "June 17 2012 - Bad weather. Preaching 'This is not the summer of 92' on a piece of paper. I soon find myself watching full length 90s rave parties, drowning in deep house, googling ’THE summer of 92’. Yes, bad weather makes me wanna go back in time. And the early 90s is where I wanna go."

"To me, it's bright, big and beautiful. The music, the preachers, the wars, the vibrations, the illusions, the summers were different. I try to remember one single rainy day from my childhood, but I just can't. Summer never cheated on the 90s, I promise. Like I would ever lie about such things as the weather."

Listen to both "June 17" and "Bodies" below.




"June 17" will appear on Philco Fiction's forthcoming album due out this October via Killing Moon Records.

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/philcofiction

No comments:

Post a Comment