Monday, August 24, 2015

Skye Daru - Wild Side

Introducing 17-year-old Chicago-based singer/songwriter and model Skye Daru, who has recently shared her anthemic new single called "Wild Side", which serves as the first single to be taken from her forthcoming second EP recorded with Grammy-nominated producer Chris Sernel, aka Oh, Hush! (who has previously worked with artist such as Jason Derulo, Cee Lo Green and Bea Miller) and is due out this fall via Irresistible Recordings.

Speaking on the track, Skye says:

"'Wildside' is about embracing my life between music and modeling. I see myself through different lenses but always know I’m still me inside. I’m very busy, and moving to New York for the summer was a big step. It was a big surprise for my friends and family to see me living on my own and juggling everything going on in my life."

Watch the lyric video for "Wild Side" below.




"Wild Side" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Teen Vogue.

https://www.facebook.com/SkyeDaru

No comments:

Post a Comment