Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Ellie Herring - Maze

Hailing from Lexington, Kentucky, electronic artist and producer Ellie Herring is back today with her latest original offering entitled "Maze", which serves as the B-side to her forthcoming single due out next month.

Speaking on the track, Ellie tells Papermag:

"'Maze' is so close to being too over-the-top for me. I produce songs by layering a lot of elements and then going back to remove what's muddy. Or bump them around to different breaks in the song where they're blending a bit better. There are lot of happy accidents when I more or less reverse engineer something like this. 'Maze' is me at an aggressive level of energy -- not in a Limp Bizkit 'Break Stuff' way, but more of a 'be really happy with me and dance a whole, whole lot' way."

Listen to "Maze" along with her remix of Rainy Milo's "This Thing Of Ours" below.




https://www.facebook.com/ellieherringmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment