Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sophie Lowe - Understand

Sydney-based singer/songwriter and actress Sophie Lowe (formerly known as SOLO) has just unvieled the music video for her new single "Understand", filmed at the iconic Redfern Gym in Sydney and directed by Sophie herself along with Dean Francis of JJ Splice production company, who she previously worked with on the 2010 cult horror film, Road Kill.

Speaking on the video, Sophie explains:

"With the 'Understand' video clip I really wanted to capture the build up of the frustration and anger that I talk about in the song. One of the main things I wanted to express with this clip was the explosion of emotion through release. I thought a boxing gym would be a perfect place to show case all those emotions. Dean and I wanted to create a heightened reality for the clip because it is more about what is going on inside the character head. Dean really helped bring my visions to life, I loved working with him."

Watch the video for "Understand" below and stay tuned for more new music from Sophie as she is currently working on her upcoming EP due out later this year.




Premiere via RUSSH Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/sophielowemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment