Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CAPPA - Other Girls

After dropping her impressive 5-track self-titled debut EP back in May that featured her standout singles, "Hush" and "Killin' It", the latter which you might have heard on the season premiere of MTV's new horror series, Scream, Philadelphia-raised, Nashville-based indie pop artist Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA makes a welcome return today with the unveiling of her latest single called "Other Girls", produced by Jon Santana.

Speaking on the track, CAPPA says:

"In my opinion, this is one of the most fun songs I've done so far. The lyrics are pretty honest; there's not a lot of covering up the meaning behind them. When a relationship fails, it's pretty easy to stick all the blame on yourself. This was about me just being like, 'Wait, I’m kick-ass and I’m going after what I want in life and I want to own that. If you miss me down the line, well, I told you so'."

Listen to "Other Girls" below.



"Other Girls" is available now on iTunes and Amazon.

Premiere via Idolator.

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment