Monday, October 19, 2015

Jimi Charles Moody - Death Row

Still remaining a mystery to most (including us) London-based singer/songwiter Jimi Charles Moody, which it has since been revealed is actually the moniker of a UK chart-topping artist, returns today to serve up another dose of brooding blues with his latest offering called "Death Row", lifted from his forthcoming debut EP, Islington, due out in December. The EP will also include his previous singles, "Blue Honey", "Other Man" and "The Woman".

Speaking on the track, Jimi says:

"I wrote 'Death Row' for a friend. Sometimes, my best stuff will come when I take myself out of my own head and put myself in someone else's. There’s a lot less pressure that way"

Listen to "Death Row" below.



"Death Row" is available for pre-order on iTunes.

Premiere via Consequence Of Sound.

https://www.facebook.com/jimicharlesmoody

No comments:

Post a Comment