Friday, October 30, 2015

THE ROSA - Love Me Back

After having released her impressive debut EP, Let Go this past February, 20-year-old Danish singer/songwriter and producer Rosa Strandfort, aka THE ROSA returns with the unveiling of her soulful new single titled "Love Me Back", which also serves as the first single to be lifted from her upcoming second EP that she plans to release through her own imprint, Fort Entertainment. "Love Me Back" will be released worldwide on November 5th

Speaking n the track, Rosa says:

"I wrote 'Love Me Back' on a vacation in Spain this summer after the most exciting and challenging year of my life. I actually dreamed about the words, and then I woke up and just wrote it down immediately and recorded the melody on my phone. The song is about unrequited love and commitment, and I use marriage as a metaphor to talk about that."

Listen to "Love Me Back" below.



Premiere via FAMEMagazine.

THE ROSA's Let Go EP is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/therosaworld

No comments:

Post a Comment