Saturday, November 21, 2015

FEMME - Gold

London-based popstress Laura Bettinson, aka FEMME returns today to dazzle us once again with her shiny new video for her latest single, "Gold", directed by Sami Abusamra.

Speaking on the video, FEMME says:

"This is another video straight out of the FEMME Factory. Made with the same group of friends that have been involved with all our other output so far. Like with every video I've made I wanted to create something with such a strong visual identity that the imagery would stick with the viewers even when they hear the song in isolation. Inspired by The Supremes and coupled with a blow dry my nan would be proud of. It's an insight into my glitter filled life with a gang of Bullet Girls I couldn't be without"

Watch the video for "Gold" below.



"Gold" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Noisey.

https://www.facebook.com/FEMMEHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment