Monday, November 23, 2015

LILI N - One

Following on from last month's release of her debut single, "4U", 20-year-old Italian alt-pop artist and current Berklee College of Music student Lilian Caputo, otherwise known as LILI N has today unveiled her new R&B-tinged single entitled "One", which once again sees her collaborating with producer Sanford Livingston (Her Habits, Arum Rae and Foxe Basin).

Speaking on the track, LILI N says:

"I heard the beat and I immediately had this image of angels cleaning up the street. It almost seemed like a dream in that moment and all I did was follow what I pictured as the track kept playing. Then everything developed into love, which is a constant when I'm the one writing, and it went on to depict a relationship where one of the two involved is not as involved as the other person. I think it's also a song about balance, to every reaction there is pause, and to every sound there is a silence."

Listen to "One" below.



Premiere via PopMatters.

https://www.facebook.com/IMLILIN

No comments:

Post a Comment