Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Andrew Grant - White Iverson (Post Malone Cover)

Los Angeles-based producer Andrew Grant, who made quite an impression on the blogosphere earlier this year with her debut single, "Fall" is back today with his cover of Post Malone's "White Iverson." Instead of the original male rap vocals, Andrew's rendition features female vocals. Who those vocals belong to, we're not sure but this cover is brilliant.

Speaking on the track, Andrew says:

"I really connected with Post Malone's flow and how he was able to convey success through basketball and sneaker culture with a fresh approach. However, I immediately thought to myself how transitioning his same message from "male empowerment" to female empowerment would change the landscape of the song and I was really happy with the outcome. Whenever I produce out a track, I build it around the vocal in order to have the music complement the top-line. Here's my own rendition of Post Malone's "White Iverson". Hope you have as much fun listening to it as I had producing it!"

Listen below and download the track for free here.



https://www.facebook.com/AndrewGrantMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment