Monday, December 7, 2015

CLAVVS (feat. Yirayah) - All I Got

Atlanta-based alt-pop duo CLAVVS, comprised of vocalist Amber Renee and four-time Grammy award-winning producer Graham Marsh (Gnarls Barkley, Bruno Mars and T.I.) return today with yet another enthralling new offering called "All I Got", featuring fellow Atlanta-based artist Yirayah (Garcia), who also co-wrote the track. The new song also serves as the fourth track following "Sit You Down", "Throats" and "Pledge Allegiance" to be lifted from the duo's forthcoming halfblood EP, due out this Spring.

Speaking on the track, CLAVVS explains:

"It started out as a bet to write a song in an hour, but then it turned into a powerful song about magic and existence and impermanence. Definitely not what anyone expected, but that’s the point I think."

Listen to "All I Got" below.



Premiere via Kings of A&R.

https://www.facebook.com/clavvsatl

No comments:

Post a Comment