Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Micky Blue - The Good The Bad The Ugly (PREMIERE)

London-born, New York City-based songstress Micky Blue, who describes her sound as haunted pop and has often been compared to artist such as Tove Lo and Lana Del Rey, has today unveiled her brand new single called "The Good The Bad The Ugly", and we've got the exclusive premiere for you. Co-written with Lyon Hart and Joren Van Der Voort and produced by Mickey Valen (EVVY, Jojee & Lara Maxen), "The Good The Bad The Ugly" starts off as a piano-driven ballad before turning into a full-fledged pop anthem, whilst once again showcasing Micky's ability to blend together soaring vocals and infectious hooks. The track also serves as the fifth and final single to be lifted from her much anticipated 5-song debut EP, Wild Things, which is out now!

Speaking on the track, Micky says:

"I wrote it ('The Good The Bad The Ugly') about not giving up on my music. Most days feel almost impossible because I am indie and it is harder than I ever thought it would be to not have a label or a publisher backing me. But I am an artist at my core and the music chooses you, not the other way around. So for better or for worse I'm married to my songs and all I can do is keep on making the best music I can and hope that it touches someone. I'm so grateful for my family, friends and my incredible team on this EP (Mickey Valen, Joren Van Der Voort, Lyon Hart, Damien Lewis & Phil Tan)."

Listen to "The Good The Bad The Ugly" below.



Purchase a copy of Micky Blue's Wild Things EP on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/mickyblue

No comments:

Post a Comment