Friday, December 4, 2015

Noella Nix - Someone

We've known that there was something truly special about Noella Nix ever since we first came across her and her self-described 'witchy-dreamy-pop' sound on triple j Unearthed back in the middle part of last year but with her new dark-pop single entitled "Someone", the Gold Coast-based singer/songwriter and producer has simply outdone herself. Co-produced by Sam Lloyd, who she worked with on her previously released tracks, "Paradise" and "Holding On", "Someone" could very well be her most impressive piece of music to date.

Speaking on the track, Noella says:

"'Someone' is about my absolute love and passion for music, it is about this 'entity' or unexplainable feeling that often comes to me in my dreams. Someone doesn't need to be a person or a human it can be anything or anyone, really. The verses are short reflections about a period in my life where I stopped making music and totally lost myself and my direction. This song is like a celebration for finding myself."

Listen to "Someone" below.




"Someone" is available now on iTunes and Bandcamp.

Premiere via PressPLAY.

https://www.facebook.com/NoellaNix

No comments:

Post a Comment