Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Bryce Fox - Burn Fast

Having spent the past few years honing his craft writing for other artist, Los Angeles via Bloomington, Indiana artist Bryce Fox is now shifting his focus to himself and his solo career by today unveiling his soulful first single called "Burn Fast". Produced by Frequency, "Burn Fast" is a fully formed pop song built around the stellar vocals and a hook that will no doubt stay with you for days.

Speaking on the track, Bryce wrote on Facebook:

"The reason this is my first release is simply because without this song 'Bryce Fox' may have never happened. This is the first song I wrote that set the tone for my project. It holds great sentimental value for several reasons I'll get in to as time goes on. But I began this song with one of my best friends Daniel Weber the night before one of our first big meetings in LA. I didn't sleep a minute that night writing to the voice memo of my gibberish melody over the chords Weber played on the piano. The moment he woke up the next morning we had time to record a quick scratch vocal take before taking it in with us to our meeting. Good times."

Listen to "Burn Fast" below and stay tuned for more new music from Bryce as this is just the first in a series of many more tracks that he'll be releasing this year.



Premiere via Pigeons and Planes.

https://www.facebook.com/brycefoxmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment