Monday, January 11, 2016

Draper (feat. Laura Brehm) - All I See

Following on from the release of his BBC 1Xtra playlisted track "On You" last fall, UK-based producer Draper returns today to showcase his production diversity with his new single called "All I See", a luminous pop-electronic track featuring guest vocalist Laura Brehm.

Speaking on the track, Draper says:

"'All I See' is a track that had so many variations I lost count, sometimes it can be a long process for a song to get to a place where I am genuinely happy with. Laura's vocals really helped give the track the confidence it needed. It's a song about the separation from reality that you can feel when infatuated with a person."

The track also marks the second time the two artist have worked together. Having last year released their collaborative single "Pressure".

Listen to both "All I See" and "Pressure"" below.




"All I See" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Billboard.

https://www.facebook.com/drapermusic

No comments:

Post a Comment