Monday, January 25, 2016

Mackenzie Thoms - Do Me All Again

Following on from the release of his debut single, "Conviction", which premiered on Nylon back in mid-August and eventually climbed to #1 on Hype Machine’s popular chart as well as included in Spotify's coveted New Music Friday playlist, rising Los Angeles-based troubadour Mackenzie Thoms returns today his second single called "Do Me All Again". From beginning to end, the music enchants; the lyrics mesmerize and his smooth, R&B melodies alone is enough to make any casual listener an immediate devotee.

Speaking on the track, Mackenzie says:

"'Do Me All Again' is about the difficulty being in a relationship. Basically me asking the other person if being with me was worth the heartache. When I wrote this song it was with 2 of my friends when I was in a moment of vulnerability. I really wanted to be express my situation at the time. So that's what I did. I hope when people listen they realize that nobody should ever be with a person who's only giving or getting half of themselves."

Listen to "Do Me All Again" along with "Conviction" below.




"Do Me All Again" will be released on January 29th via South By Sea Music.

Premiere via Buzznet.

https://www.facebook.com/MackenzieThoms

No comments:

Post a Comment