Thursday, January 14, 2016

ROZES - Burn Wild

Philadelphia-based alt-pop songstress Elizabeth Menzel, aka ROZES, whose voice your may recognize from NYC-based (soon to be LA-based) production duo The Chainsmokers' #1 dance hit "Roses", has today unveiled a brand new single of her own entitled "Burn Wild". Once again teaming up with producer Ian Walsh (aka, Etron), "Burn Wild" serves as the title track taken from ROZES' forthcoming debut EP, due out on Valentine's Day (February 14th). The EP will also include ALL of ROZES previously released singles ("Everything", "Desirable", "R U Mine", "In & Out" and "Fragile") plus a brand new, never-before-heard cut called "Forever". Pre-orders for the EP begin tomorrow.

Speaking on the release, ROZEZ says:

"This EP represents who I am not only as an artist, but who I am inside and out: emotional. During the making of this EP I went through a deep depression and decided that I would allow everyone to know why I was feeling the way I was. I wanted my listeners to be able to hear my words, and feel my struggle. I wanted to say the words that no one else had the guts to say."

Listen to "Burn Wild" below.



Premiere via Hillydilly.

https://www.facebook.com/ROZESsounds

No comments:

Post a Comment