Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CAPPA - I'm Good

After dropping her sizzling self-empowerment anthem "I'm Good" back in early May, Nashville-based indie pop artist Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA returns today with the unveiling of the single's accompanying music video. Directed by Chancellor Warhol, the video finds CAPPA and co. cruising around with the top down in a nostalgic throwback to those blissful summer nights when disco bowling and Slurpees were all you needed to get by.

Speaking on the track, CAPPA says:

"'I'm Good' is an expression most of us use a lot without ever really thinking about it. For me, this song is about declaring that you can be so much happier alone than hanging on some random person's arm. It feels anthemic and empowering to me and I hope it feels the same to other listeners."

Watch the video for "I'm Good" below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79-4Euwhg7E


"I'm Good" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Billboard.

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment