Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Kiah Victoria - I Ain't Goin Nowhere

Following her debut single, "Cold War", released back in late May, 24-year-old Berlin-born, New York City-based singer/songwriter and Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music graduate Kiah Victoria returns with her mesmerizing second offering entitled "I Ain't Goin Nowhere". Paired with striking vocals that smoothly reach for the sky and a punchy melody that sinks into your soul, Kiah continues to show all the attributes that demands to be heard and considered as one to watch in the future.

Speaking on the track, Kiah explains:

"I feel like this song is my anti-self-doubt mantra. We dance with the idea that we're not worthy, but all the while, we already know what's good. I'm capable. We're capable. Good shit is happening and I can simply take it in and run with it. In other words."

Listen to "I Ain't Goin Nowhere" below.



"I Ain't Goin Nowhere" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Okayplayer.

https://www.facebook.com/kiahvictoria

No comments:

Post a Comment