Friday, July 1, 2016

LACES - Freedom

Following on from last year's release of her self-titled debut EP as well as her recent collaboration with Robert Lux on "I Feel New", Los Angeles-based alt-pop artist and former Season 2 of NBC's The Voice contestant Jessie Poland, aka LACES (previously known as Charlotte Sometimes) makes a welcome return today and just in time for the July 4th weekend with the unveiling of her empowering and anthemic new single called "Freedom".

Speaking on the track, LACES says:

"'Freedom' is an anthem for anyone that's ever been through hell and back. Personally... it's about my journey learning to love myself again after I was sexually assaulted and ridding myself of toxic people from my life. The message is loud and clear... I found strength, I’m enough and so are you."

Listen to "Freedom" below.



"Freedom" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/iamLACES

No comments:

Post a Comment