Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A R I Z O N A - Cross My Mind

New Jersey trio A R I Z O N A made a quite an impression on us last year with their previous singles such as "I Was Wrong" and "Where I Wanna Be", both of which accumulated millions upon millions of plays on Spotify but now the boys return with their latest offering called "Cross My Mind", which is easily one of the best crossover alt-pop gems we've heard all summer. Not to mention, this track is also radiating some serious Springsteen vibes.

Speaking on the track, the band says:

"Music allows us to be comfortable with our imperfections, and 'Cross My Mind' is a song that captures the dichotomy of our nature versus our intentions. This is our first new song in a whole year. It's also a precursor to our debut album coming this fall. We've believed from day one in the simple idea that what’s most important is having fun with what you do with your friends. We're still doing that, with no plans of stopping anytime soon."

Listen to "Cross My Mind" below.




"Cross My Mind" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Idolator.

https://www.facebook.com/thisisarizonamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment