Friday, August 12, 2016

RAINE - Age Of Innocence

After having first come to our attention back in early July with her previous single, "Not The Same", Brooklyn-based alt-pop artist Jaqui Rae Stewart, aka RAINE (who also plays synth and sings for dark-pop group Radclyffe Hall) returns today with her gorgeous new single called "Age Of Innocence". Produced by Mark Schwartz (protégé of Grammy-nominated producer Joel Hamilton) and Sam Burke (Clifflight, Radclyffe Hall), the track serves as the second single to be lifted from her forthcoming debut EP, My Dreams, due out in October.

Speaking on the track, RAINE says:

"'Age of Innocence' is about my teenage years and the wildness and inhibition that came with them. With this song, it took me a while to figure out if what I was writing about expressed a good or bad thing. The song went through dozens of lyrical and production changes, but ultimately I realized I was writing about something positive, yet also remorseful."

Listen to "Age Of Innocence" below.



https://www.facebook.com/thisisraine

No comments:

Post a Comment