Monday, August 8, 2016

Tayler Buono - Something About You

With her previous offering "Technically Single" having already amassed close to 11.5 plays on Spotify and peaking at #1 on their US Viral charts, rising Nashville-based pop artist and soon to be a household name Tayler Buono now returns with yet another solid piece of electronic pop perfection called "Something About You", proving once again that this girl is definitely one to watch in 2016.

Speaking on the track, Tayler says:

"I wrote 'Something About You' in an attempt to explain the un-explainable in a relationship - the feeling you can't quite capture through words, the memory you love to hold on to. There's a sort of nostalgia in the unknown and this song is about my own. For me it's about this guy I've known since I was fifteen that I've always been drawn to. It's about all the summer nights and carefree adventures we've had."

Listen to "Something About You'" below.



https://www.facebook.com/taylerbuonomusic

No comments:

Post a Comment