Thursday, September 1, 2016

Wallace - Raffled Roses

After having just shared her first-ever music video for her single "Negroni Eyes", emerging New Zealand-born, Sydney-based future-soul songstress Wallace Gollan, better known mononymously as Wallace now returns with her new single called "Raffled Roses", which was inspired by a friend of her family who grows flowers back in New Zealand.

Speaking on the track, Wallace says:

"Last Christmas he surprised me with a hippeastrum he'd bred and officially named 'Vinyl Skip' (after my first single), and would continue to breed one for each of my singles and is currently working on one for 'Beauty'. "He and my mum have had a running joke for years that I'm a bit of a heartbreaker (which is definitely fiction haha). I thought the image of raffling off roses was a perfect way to marry his botanical prowess with my apparently 'cold heart'."

Listen to "Raffled Roses" and watch the video for "Negroni Eyes" below.




"Raffled Roses" is available now on Bandcamp.

Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/wallacegollanmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment