Thursday, January 19, 2017

Boy Epic - Kanye's in My Head

Following on from last year's release of his previous two singles, "Scars" and "Dirty Mind", the latter which has so far amassed 2 million views on YouTube and earned him praise from the likes of DIY and The Line of Best Fit, among several other tastemaking music blogs, Dallas native Boy Epic now returns with yet another cinematic pop masterpiece called "Kanye's in My Head", a seductive blend of moody atmospherics, buoyant electronics and a thick, sultry beat. "'Kanye's in My Head' is a reference to pop culture," says Boy Epic. "We all know Kanye West, and in my humble opinion, he is my generation's 'Rock Star' for many different reasons. The song is not directly about Kanye; it's about a mindset."

Listen to "Kanye's in My Head" below.




"Kanye's in My Head" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/boyepic

No comments:

Post a Comment