Friday, June 30, 2017

Kara Craig - Like Me Better

Los Angeles-based Australian pop artist and fashion designer Kara Craig, whose custom pieces have been worn by the likes of Bebe Rexha, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Amber Rose, Gallant, Jhené Aiko, Kevin Durant, and more, has today released her third-ever single called "Like Me Better", an upbeat break-up anthem which once again sees her collaborating with longtime producer Jeffrey Rashad, who also produced her previously released pop gems "Cloud 18" and "Full Moon". To coincide with the release of her new single, Kara has decided to make gifts for 15 of her fans around the world to show her appreciation for their support. She sent them hand-made cards and bracelets, signed polaroid photos, sticker sets and novelty "admit one" tickets.

Speaking on the inspiration behind the song, Kara says:

"I wrote 'Like Me Better' in 2015 as a reminder to myself that I don’t need anyone else to make me happy. It was something I could listen to and feel empowered. I went through a breakup and for a while after, I felt like a lost puppy and had forgotten my self worth. Once I started respecting myself and putting myself first, I was free."

Listen to "Like Me Better" below.



"Like Me Better" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/karacraigxo

No comments:

Post a Comment