Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Molly Hammar & Big Narstie - No Place Like Me

23-year-old Swedish singer/songwriter Molly Hammar has today unveiled the music video for new single, "No Place Like Me", which also serves as the lead track from her upcoming EP, due out this fall. Featuring a rap from celebrated London MC and TV personality Big Narstie, "No Place Like Me" is an empowering R&B-infused pop anthem which Molly wrote about "being able to truly be free and focus on what makes me feel good."

Speaking of the video, Molly says:

"It's been a long-time dream of mine to shoot a video in London and in an environment I'm at home in. Roger Russell and his team were great - they were amazing at visualising my ideas and I think he really capture's why there really is no place like me. I'm at a time in my life right now, where I'm able to truly be free and focus on what makes me feel good. I'm 23, single and loving life. Having Big Narstie join me on this single is a dream come true, I was so happy when he agreed to guest, it couldn't be a better fit."

Watch the video for "No Place Like Me" below.




"No Place Like Me" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Premiere via Complex.

Follow Molly Hammar on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment