Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Lyrah - Down Low (Stripped)

San Francisco-based indie pop singer/songwriter and producer Kathleen Warner, aka Lyrah has today unveiled a stripped down version of her song "Down Low", which takes the original upbeat bop from her recently released Chemicals EP and turns it into a more chilled out jam made for late nights; music for dimmed lights with a drink in hand.

Speaking on the track, Lyrah says:

"'Down Low' was a song that I wrote at my piano. As it developed, it became more energetic and the piano got replaced with a guitar riff. But the stripped down version took me to a really special, nostalgic place that I didn't want to lose. I hope the people who loved the original one love where this one takes them to."

Listen to "Down Low" (Stripped) below.




"Down Low" (Stripped) is available now on iTunes.

Follow Lyrah on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment